A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

fredag 14 oktober 2011

Pling!

I just realized something about myself.
Im putting down so much thought and love on people and missions that does not love me the same way back!
I compared my life to my friends yesterday, they do their laundry, go to work, cook good food for each other, sleep, clean their apartment, buying flowers to make their self happy. 
While i: Think of death, never cook good food just for me, clean when others is coming to visit, thinking about how to climb mountains in my career, how to be a great painter, my closest love relation is with my ex. and we dont love each other that way im spending my time trying to figure it all out and banging our relationship against the wall. (this sounds awful)The things i already have and people whom i already love and loves me back i take for granted, and always chasing something else, something more, never happy with what i got.....


LÄNGTANS TRÅDAR SNÄRJER OSS SOM VILL MER.....


The threads of longing ensnares us who want more...


when longing gets to strong we call it anxiety.












Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar