A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

söndag 2 oktober 2011

beautiful dresses and coffee for elephants.

I feel lonely in my thoughts, busy in my body and..brrrrrrr......CREATIVE! i recognize my old spark coming back to me! Im thinking of new projects, things id like to know, how i can develop my work and so on. I get kind of dizzy from it all but i like like like it..





Last night i looked at movie water for elephants.. and felt nothing, i get so tired from all the given dramatic. And i get angry when i think about what it does to peoples idea of life...
The whole worlds teacher of life is movie, tv shows etc.. We think that if we meet someone and falls in love, if it does not fit the model of EVERY dramaturgy of romantic comedies, drama etc. we think that something is wrong. Life does not follow a normal dramaturgy. Every life has its one. YOU ARE SPECIAL. people dont go from sick to healthy, from depression to happiness, from life to death. It does not follow a straight line and is not black and white. 
Please surprise me!!




I went downtown today, walking around, drinking coffee and bought two new beautiful dresses, i used to never wear dresses before but nowadays i kind of feel soft and romantic. I ate lunch by my self on a cafe. thats a big step for me and my confidence..embarrassingly i want t be seen by other pepple like a person who is not alone...hmmm...



















And im longing sooo much for a good looking man who loves me who could be here all sunday making food for me in his underwear with a little beard stubble and messy hair..maybe he can sing something... or... just be quiet...or something..


Imagine me in these...
...meeting prince charming




                                                                                  

2 kommentarer:

  1. Surprise!

    I've wanted to write you for a while; to tell you that you write so honestly and openly that it feels like actually meeting you.

    Sounds like you had a good day.

    Alright, I'll try to imagine you in one of those dresses... gosh you look real perty! You have me wishing I was handsome, and a good cook :)
    Ah well, maybe we can be friends.

    It just occured to me how silly it is that I'm writing you in english (lol). Swedish next time.

    Ta hand om dig.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Vad glad jag blir!! Tack Andreas! Älskar kommentarer!.. men folk e så snåla med dem...haha! du e så välkommen att va min vän!!

    SvaraRadera