A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

söndag 16 oktober 2011

who brings the sun out?

The sun is shining
I woke up at my ex house went to have breakfast alone at a cafe, went to "church". Its a special liberate church were there is more lectures than a sermon. And the topic for today was courage. It was really inspiring!!  A young successful girl with several companies and projects who is convinced to change the world into a better place. About that we must be afraid to be able to be brave and that no one is afraid of the same things, my scariest thoughts and action is unique for me, which makes our bravery unique.
Its is YOUR specific choice if you want to be brave. Perhaps you will be a hero and perhaps noone will notice..
I took a walk with my best friend, went to my house and went to bed for a nap, now im gonna gå to my gym to practice my BODYBALANCE Its my new drug, makes me high, a combination of plates, yoga and thai chi.

Have a thoughtful sunday!!!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar