A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

måndag 10 oktober 2011

im thinking and thinking...

about everything and anything...

About having children, for the first time in my life i feel like having children... i always had a terrible frightening feeling when i thought about someone living in my stomach... eating, moving, living, depending on me... Maybe thats the big fright, could a baby trust me?? could i be there for my children.
But now i feel soft when i think about the little things...

About death... cant figure anything out there...

About what im gonna do with all the apple pie thats left...

About my challenge for this week, life is so short.. I want to be BRAVE! Im gonna try to do stuff that i dont really dare... for example sent emails to people i admire, meeting friends, booking meeting... etc. To let the world know WHAT   I   WANT!!!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar