A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

onsdag 5 oktober 2011

if you see me walking down the street


I love my friends and my therapist!
My friends cooked me dinner and helped me sew one of my new dresses.
Made me laugh. Made me cry. Reminded me that theres good people in the world.

Yesterday when i was at work meeting my colleges i got sad because i really like so many of them.. but i have a kind of an unusual ,rare job.. and the same with the people. Many outsiders dreams of what we do for a living and we are trying to get along with ourselves in this "chosen positions".. it results in a huge pressure on the single worker and that results in stress and a BIG awareness of yourself..self-centered...and stress!!



I also met my therapist yesterday. He is really involved in trying to help me get my self together and helping me laying my puzzle of life.. to understand myself. We talked about relationships, sexuality and dreams.. he makes me understand. And he has this great values, he reminds me whats right and whats wrong. (as in equality and emotions) .. i want to get back to this some other time. I really appreciate him!





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar