A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

fredag 21 oktober 2011

Dead mooses and winter air.

Sweden is getting cold again. I always have a feeling that something is on its way to end or to die in autumm.... Darkness and dead leavs.
But i try to think of candles, making a fire in my mothers stove, christmas, snow scooters and all thats good.
My anxiety is alwasys on its top when things end. When its almost my turn in the line, when im almost at home on a crowded bus, at night when im going to bed.
Im eating anti depressiv medecine, i always thought of that as a "easy way" somthing you take when you cant handle thing by your self, afraid that it was going to change my personality.. But its a HELP, nothing for weak, nothing changes, it helps you feel better! So if your doubting think again! We are only human.
Now im going to a mansion to have lunch with my father.
XOXOXOXO







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar