A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

torsdag 20 oktober 2011

Shame on me...

Today im gonna try to forgive myself for trying to help little me but makes stupid decisions. Like smoking, being in bad relationships, i should have said stop and no sooo many times when i did not. In work in bed in life. I did it out of love for myself, trying to help me. To not make things worse...

Im going to north sweden today, walking in the forrest, picking Kantarell, looking at the dead elks that my father shot this week... eeehh.. nice...

Get in touch with your shame... you have to to be able to then forgive yourself.
Think of yourself as a little child, and dont be so hard.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar