A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

torsdag 13 oktober 2011

Brave, Danish and beautiful!


Brave things today!
 1. I was good and present at my meeting.
2. I spoke danish (!?!) haha! Takes confidence to even try!
3. I took a walk were i always used to go with my beautiful dog.


Good things:
..prince charming

..time..
Maybe this..

I bought 2 new dresses and one poncho as a surprise present for myself! (i was really surprised)
I trained yoga in my living room.





Tonight im going to see friends and tomorrow my best friend is coming to town!





You see? I can live... I just have to remember the beautiful struggle with this illness and with life! Even though the world lost two great souls this week IM STILL HERE.

 If you feel like sleeping and weeping, go to nature, take a walk in the forrest, listen to your best songs and try to relax your jaws. I promise it WILL help!!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar