A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

lördag 1 oktober 2011

why oh why boy oh boy...

My automatic thoughts about life is now very limited.. Instead of the big things like earth, God, why and where.. im thinking..
men...
wonder if i do that to stop me from thinking??
theres ben a terrible misstake.. my co worker that i told you about... I thought. ok .. time for ME to make a choice and go for it! So i went kind of obviously flirting and writing. And he is so liking me to! But kind of not responding anyway. So i went further...
Then i met my friend yesterday she told me he has a wife with cancer!!!!  



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar