A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

måndag 10 oktober 2011

Believe in miracles see the signs!

Oh! THANK YOU!!!!!!


im sitting at home looking at my ugly paintings, no energy, feeling that the pointless state of mind is gathering like a dark cloud taking over me... feeling that today has ben a waste.
I so out for (another) smoke.
And just around the corner i see a light in a galley thats always closed. I look at the paintings, they are nice. And out comes a little old lady angel, with white emancipated 40ies hairdo, with a trench coat   and a red basque hat.
"are you looking at my paintings?"...
"yes... i woke up this morning thinking that i would become a painter artist, but now i dont know".
"off course you should!! Im going home now, but you are so welcome any day to visit me and we can talk and you can watch me work."

Just like that!!! Isnt life amazing sometimes!?






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar