A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

onsdag 5 oktober 2011

finding every never ever land..

my day worked out ok anyway.. i had lunch with a beautiful friend who knows me...i love when people just known me so good and i dont have to act...

And i had a coffe with a posible employer for spring. april till fall. And i found a friend.. i just love those meetings when you can MEET another person and be really yourself and you really find a connection... talking about God and your dreams as a child until we were both in tears..



My stress from yesterday has been exhausting.. The result was.. No appetite until i was so hungry i over ate.. My body hurts from tension.. ive been drinking coffee all day and smoked like 20 cigarets... Feel really disgusted....tired and not be able to think so much.(self medication....??))




Today i cant feel the presence.. no love when i close my eyes, not connected to my fantasy that every thing is going to be alright, as if i forgot that little person inside me....




        I  J U S T  F E E L  E M P T Y !  R E F I L L  M E! G I V E  M E  M Y  H O P E  B A C K!




IF YOU DONT BELIVE IN FAIRIES THEY WILL DIE... 
CLAP YOUR HANDS AND CRY:
IIII BBBEEEELLIIIVVVVEEE







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar