A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

lördag 15 oktober 2011

cinnamon and red wine





i got a little bit drunk last night on like two and a half glass of red wine.. First time since the crash.. 
meaning - hungover today. Bit it was fun last night with my best friend who lives i Denmark . I just LOVE to meet with people who knows me really well and just loves me for the exact person i am!




I ve been having cleaning day on my back yard with my tenant association (word? blame google translate)
 It was really cosy! The sun have been shining, ive been cleaning our orangery. I live in a beautiful 1910 building with a nice cohesion in our house. Just being outside in the sun, drinking coffee with cinnamon buns, Eating salmon soup together and getting to know your neighbors.
One of my real good friend from Oslo came to visit me for one hour today, once again, someone who knows me well! 
Now im listening to good musicjust took a shower..











Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar