A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

måndag 10 oktober 2011

curing death with death

i started my "brave week" with smoking very many cigarets (it will kill me)
off to work, just walking around in the building, locked myself in my private room, walked through the restaurant (my plan was to have lunch there, but i could not)
walked around town, to buy colors, planning an alternative career as an artist and painter.
thinking about my thoughts
feeling nausea (word?)
drinking 4 cups off coffee.
Painted two paintings
thinking off painting another one.(they are soo ugly, but im trying to not value them as good or bad)
still have not eaten lunch, dont feel like eating at all....
Arent you really really impressed...? Hahaha!!


Not thats there anything beautiful with smoking

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar