A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

måndag 3 oktober 2011

save me from bad surprises

I just had a terrible nightmare.. i dreamt that my father was tricked into killing himself and make food out of his meat... like liver pate, kidney paste for sandwich, dorsal fillets and so on.... MY GOD!!!..and i was trying to figure out wether so bury this ..grocery.. or to go with his last wish.. to be eaten...
 My ex woke me up when i was crying and mumbled...




...yes he spent the night...



 Last night i wanted to surprise myself and watched Shortbus... i turned it off. It was to much for me right now.. already having a damaged sexuality.. 


My ex.. is so not right for me... i dont know what to do???!!!! I love him.. he has ben so close to my life for so many years.. he knows me so well. but we are not in love.............



HE did not really like my new dresses.....


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar