A blog about being a young, ambitious and burnout. About life,depression, stress, demands, thoughts and feelings! How to find back to the core of life. About health, fitness, psychology and faith. Welcome!

söndag 9 oktober 2011

The big threat - heaven or hell

wanna have good time..?call the PARTY machine!! HAha!!
I lasted all night long yesterday. Im surprised and happy about that! And i could relax and actually listen and talk to many of my friends!


Today im feeling kind of bruised but thats ok.. 


I wonder if everything im touching touch turns to ash and dies. Do i have a spell on me?
My day dog maybe dying soon
and i told you about this meeting i had about future job, we were supposed to work most parts of the year. He has past away!!!!!!
I talked to him on the phone just the other day, and now his gone......


I wish i could live forever. 





                                                             ......MELANCHOLY....




I watched a movie the other day. The kids are all right.. a good one. It SURPRISED me. 
Specially when im thinking really much right now about how our childhood really shapes us and thats were we early develop our life strategy= Our way of seeing problems and handling them. how we avoid fear and makes our self count. What the BIG threat is.
It takes very much of soul searching to find it.. But when it becomes clear to you, you will find that everything comes around just the way its supposed to. A big sigh of relief! 


Then maybe you have to change and thats really hard in another way.. But its you life. And this is my life...




Have a great sunday! 





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar